Effective Date: September 2018
Who is the owner of the Website?
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What details do you collect?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve this website for you.
While using the website, we do not ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, City, Country, Post code.
We may collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analise the website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Tracking Cookies. We use Tracking Cookies to review the performance of the website.
Use of Data
maxwade.co.uk/ uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website.
- To notify you about changes to the website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website.
- To monitor the usage of the website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
maxwade.co.uk/ may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of maxwade.co.uk/.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the website (“Service Providers”), to provide the website on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how the website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from the website.